Wednesday, February 28, 2024

I believe (renewed)

 

I believe religion lives and grows on fear of the unknown.  It is the propagator of hate, prejudices, and has been the prevailing instigator of wars throughout the world.  Religious ideologies and the theology of religion have been traditionally taught and passed on from generation to generation, thus, perpetuating the fear, hate and prejudice for people who have different beliefs.

My beliefs were inherently realized through my own spirituality.  My belief system is not a cause, so there are no bibles, no commandments, and no missionaries.  I am not Christian, Islamic, Jewish or of any God worshiping faith so I am labeled an atheist, heathen or infidel.  If I must have a label, I prefer to be called a Realist.  I do not have religious beliefs but I do have spiritual beliefs and I adhere to them religiously.

I believe in the unknown and I embrace it, for the unknown is my true destiny.  If I fear anything, I fear religion because the religious mindset lacks conscience and the ability to reason.

Is there a Creator? Yes, man created God in mans own image.

-Alex Sungail ~ Welcome to the unknown