Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Introduction

I believe (renewed) 

I believe (renewed) is basically a compilation of ideologies, theories and my personal opinions about religion, politics and racism. There are quotes by famous and intellectual people, some quotes are profound, while some are humorous.  All of the information within was derived from extensive research of world religions and was motivated by my personal religious experiences throughout my life.  If you are of a religion, you may find some of the content offensive.  My intent is not to offend the religious, I am simply offering the dubious person an opportunity to understand why more and more people are moving away from religious beliefs and moving toward their own individual spirituality.

-Alex Sungail ~ Welcome to the unknown